CyclAFlor™ Amorphous Fluoropolymers
These extraordinary materials are used for a broad array of demanding industrial applications:
- anti-reflective and protective coatings
- mixed gas separations
- optical fibers
- semiconductors and electronics
- and many others
Because they have a unique blend of properties, including:
- ultraviolet to infrared wavelength transparency
- chemical inertness
- water- and oil-repellency
- high temperature stability
- gas permeability and selectivity
- solubility (in perfluorinated solvents)
In the past, you would have had to compromise on these characteristics to get the combination suited to your application – and to pay a lot for having to settle for less.
If you’re looking for the critical properties only an amorphous fluoropolymer can provide, let’s talk. One of our standard formulations might work for you, or we can develop one that does.