CyclAFlor Separator is a key component of our clean technology solutions portfolio. We engineered it specifically to use in membranes for difficult mixed gas separations. With CyclAFlor Separator you can:
- remove acid gases from methane so it can be used as a fuel or chemical feedstock
- purify hydrogen to use as a fuel or to raise the octane of automotive and aviation fuels
- extract high GWP components from azeotropic refrigerant blends
CyclAFlor Separator is ideal for these kinds of applications because it offers a unique combination of:
- superior permeability and selectivity for various mixed gases
- high thermal stability
- remarkable resistance to aggressive chemical agents and plasticization
Separator also has high solubility and robust physical properties to enable extremely thin yet durable membrane coatings.
If you have a challenging gas separation application that could be solved with an amorphous fluoropolymer, let’s talk. Our standard formulations may work for you, or we can use our expertise and technology to engineer a specific solution.